Me, abridged...

My photo
I'm a "twenty-something". I am hopelessly awkward and romantic. I love music and movies and traveling and having new adventures. I teach first grade in South Carolina. These are my romantic musings and random ramblings.

Friday, May 17, 2013

A Favorite Photo


I hate taking pictures alone so it took a while for me to find a picture of myself (for this Blog Everyday In May thing that I've been sort-of participating). This picture is of me on my trip to Italy my Junior year of college.  I had wanted to go to Italy for as long as I could remember and I was completely ecstatic to get to go. (Doesn't even matter to me that I'm still paying it off now!) Anyway, this picture is taken in Cinque Terre on the "walk of love". It's by far the most beautiful place that I have ever seen. Anyone who is going on a honeymoon...this is seriously the place to go. Plus, Cinque Terre is home to a hole in the wall Italian restaurant that made the best lasagna I've ever had. 

Yep, I need to start saving up to go to Italia again. Anywhere you can drink wine at every meal and not be judged is idyllic to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment