Me, abridged...

My photo
I'm a "twenty-something". I am hopelessly awkward and romantic. I love music and movies and traveling and having new adventures. I teach first grade in South Carolina. These are my romantic musings and random ramblings.

Monday, May 13, 2013

My Sincerest Apologies...

To most people with whom I'm barely acquainted:

I'm sorry if I seem bitchy, stand-offish, or rude.  I promise I don't hate you.  It just takes me a while to get to know people and to come out of my shell.  I am what most would call a "classic introvert".  I prefer a small group of people that I know well and am comfortable with.  You'd be much more likely to see me smiling and laughing at a relaxed dinner with friends than at a noisy bar with a bunch of random people I probably have no desire to get to know.  If I don't say much to you, it's nothing personal, it's just that I don't KNOW you.  Just take the time to talk with me, and you will see I'm actually pretty hilarious and fun.

Sincerely,
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment