Me, abridged...

My photo
I'm a "twenty-something". I am hopelessly awkward and romantic. I love music and movies and traveling and having new adventures. I teach first grade in South Carolina. These are my romantic musings and random ramblings.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ten things that make me really happy...


In no particular order, 10 things that make me happy:

1.) Receiving a hand written card or letter.
2.) Receiving a mixed CD and listening to it for the first time (you'd think my love language was Gifts, but it's actually quality time.)
3.)  When people actually get my jokes/references.
4.)  Dancing like a complete idiot.
5.)  Fall in the mountains.
6.)  Anything flavored with pumpkin--which is more abundant in the fall.
7.)  Books that you can read a billion times and never get sick of.
8.)  Watching any movie--particularly Pride and Prejudice or Stepbrothers --with my sister.
9.) Seeing old friends for the first time in a long time.
10.) Chivalry.

No comments:

Post a Comment