Me, abridged...

My photo
I'm a "twenty-something". I am hopelessly awkward and romantic. I love music and movies and traveling and having new adventures. I teach first grade in South Carolina. These are my romantic musings and random ramblings.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Funny Moment...


As a first grade teacher, I have hilarious moments all of the time.  My kids are always saying things or doing things that make me smile. For instance, this morning, one of the little girls in my class handed me this super heavy owl statue--actually I think it was once a doorstop--as a gift. (Pictured above) When I asked her where she got it from, she said, "I found it in the ditch, so I cleaned it off and brought it to you because I knew you'd love it!" (Background--my classroom is decorated with owls.) I placed it proudly on the book shelf behind my desk, so it could creepily watch over the entire class. It's moments like these that make me so happy I get to work with children. They seriously make my day all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment