Me, abridged...

My photo
I'm a "twenty-something". I am hopelessly awkward and romantic. I love music and movies and traveling and having new adventures. I teach first grade in South Carolina. These are my romantic musings and random ramblings.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My favorite adventures in pictures...


These are some of my favorite photos I've taken of places I've been. The world is amazingly beautiful.


Red Rock Canyon, near Las Vegas

La Jolla, California

My sister and me at Arenal in Costa Rica

Cinque Terre, Italy
My sister and I at Blarney Castle in Ireland

Big Ben, obvi.

Venice, Italia

2 comments:

  1. That first one is fantastic! I love the sky!

    Visiting from Story of My Life link-up:)

    Cheers,
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I guess it was just a beautiful day, as my photography skills leave something to be desired. :) haha.

      Delete