Me, abridged...

My photo
I'm a "twenty-something". I am hopelessly awkward and romantic. I love music and movies and traveling and having new adventures. I teach first grade in South Carolina. These are my romantic musings and random ramblings.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Well...

I've noticed that I do much better at writing things than actually saying them aloud. I guess this is because when I say something out loud, I usually don't use my brain-to-mouth filter and what I say generally comes out sounding awkward or bitchy or judgmental or rude. When I am forced to write things out, I have to put slightly more thought into it. I can also just press the "delete" button, which I sometimes wish I had in actual social situations. I am now going to attempt to charm the world with my "quirky web presence" ala Hannah Horvath from GIRLS. Chances are, it will not work, and only 2 people (including myself) will actually ever read the sad chronicles of my life, but alas, I can still try.  I wish I had something useful to offer up in my blog, but I'm not super creative or fashionable or good at photography, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment