Me, abridged...

My photo
I'm a "twenty-something". I am hopelessly awkward and romantic. I love music and movies and traveling and having new adventures. I teach first grade in South Carolina. These are my romantic musings and random ramblings.

Friday, May 10, 2013

I Can't Just Pick ONE.

I feel like my life is a STRING of embarrassing and awkward moments.

For instance, there was the time I fell off of my super tall platform shoes while getting off of the bus in the seventh grade.  I grabbed the bookbag of the hot guy in front of me and pulled him on to the ground with me.  I had to walk around with a bloody knee the rest of the day.  Then, there was the time in tenth grade when I tried to kiss this boy I liked and we ended up bumping heads. OR more recently, the time I was trying to seduce this really attractive guy and ended up falling off of the couch we were on.  See, it's extremely hard to choose just ONE embarrassing moment when my life is so full of them.

The moral of this story is, I am extremely clumsy.  Also, I should probably not make the first move to avoid physically injuring myself or others.

No comments:

Post a Comment